Image 23 of 248

Princess Theater, Decatur, Alabama.jpg

Add to Lightbox Download
The Princess Theater was a silent film and vaudeville playhouse when it opened in 1919. It was restored in 1941 with a brillantly lite art deco neon marquee and purchased by the city of Decatur as a venue for the performing arts. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Copyright
(c) Anthony John Coletti
Image Size
621x900 / 524.4KB
www.anthonyjohncoletti.com
Contained in galleries
The Princess Theater was a silent film and vaudeville playhouse when it opened in 1919.  It was restored in 1941 with a brillantly lite art deco neon marquee and purchased by the city of Decatur as a venue for the performing arts.  It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.